Friday 25 September 2009

Thoughts

If I can’t feel you anymore

Those delicate brushes with skin.

Or hear your genius mind

Wildly challenging my ears.

Without those moments of laughter

The belly aches that felt so good.

And amidst the times you loved me

For being me and just myself.

Hands that held like glue

With warm and honest fingers.

Dreams we both possessed

For much a greater meaning.

Moments forged with sublime breath

That tickle before a kiss.

Something that could have lasted eons

Sadly now has given way.

I’ll remember every inch of happiness

For I know that why it lasted it felt so good.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, don't you wish that people would pay for poetry. :O) it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I just took inspiration from what i read on your Blog. Reminded me of my life a little. I write poetry for the sheer love of it.

    ReplyDelete