Friday 18 September 2009

Going Under...?

I have been thinking seriously about seeing someone of stature that may be able to address my current outlet of being highly strung and very inconsistent with feeling happy. I have always tried to put this off, this politely is just a result of not wanting someone to tell me that they know what’s going on in my head. But I am in a constant numbness and feel that I may have to reach out. I have friends, one good one in particular, but many who have taken me for granted and left me actually feeling very subdued. I want to feel alive... Not this current abandonment.

I am still yet to understand why I continue to take others feelings into consideration, even when I don’t really know them. I am just showing my warmth of personality. Please don’t take away the one thing I might have going for me. I don’t want much in return. Just the same attention I offer. When in doubt......I should run and hide, yet I stay and become increasingly ill mannered with the segregation. Maybe I do need to seek some reliance and advice. Maybe I should give in and admit I have a problem and start to take heed on others recommendations. As Marillion once said I’m going under.

No comments:

Post a Comment