Sunday 13 September 2009

Invisible Man

I am a man without effect. I sit on my own pedestal, but without judging. I am firm believer in treating people how I wish to be treated. I have the upmost respect for woman, in the sense that I aware that they have more than just sexual organs. I like to interface, and generally balance a partner’s personality. But taking this into review I and finding my efforts drowned. I try to also acquire friends with no hidden agenda, but I am still tiring of this one way conversation. Alike those who have asked to be added to friends lists on various chat outlets. But then I am finding I am the one plucking up to create the conversing. I am too sleepy from all this negativity. I can no longer try to be creative for the amusement of others. I am real and actually here.

I have for a long time believed that we humans are a total waste of breath. We are all caught up in our own selfish priorities that we are simply turning our backs on those who have substance.

That aside, I am finding blogging a remedy of sorts. Ok so I’ll be off now to hibernate, and if I am needed you only need to communicate. I use all my senses, even the emotional ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment