Friday 4 September 2009

Last one standing

If I take every positive thing that has happened to me within the last few months, it could possibly outweigh the last 8 years. You have to justify who really matters. There are those who are only trying to be there for you when it suits them, religious to the fact that they are the ones who are actually harbouring problems.

Transparency kicks in.....

I should have seen through so many people a long time ago. I nearly did, but they are somehow able to overpower you by making you feel fragile and insecure. I can stomach that from friends.... I can easily forget them. But from someone even closer? I am now carful how much I feed a person. I am not referring to exspenvie meals, which are actually part of the problem. I mean in the simplest form. Being real to that person and seeing them for who they are......

I have sold my shrapnel and moved onto the next level. I just wish I could wash myself clean. I feel abused, used and taken advantage of.

But I will be the last one standing..... why? Because I value what’s actually important. Not what you get out of it. It’s what you actually put in, and it was.....

.....Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment