Friday 18 September 2009

POeMs 10-09

A Beauty To Watch Over

I watch you from afar,
As light enhances you from above,
I tremble from deep within,
At the beauty you have been blessed with,
Your eyes are a portrait of splendour,
My heart refuses to falter,
I lay silent tasting every breath you take,
And shudder at every movement you make,
And every night when we are apart,
I still watch you from afar,
Sinking deeper into the torment,
Of not having you here to share in my mornings,
Yet my love I could never want another,
As much as the beauty I watch over.

*

Will I Wonder Any More?

I can't even try to...
When I'm alone
Everythings just like you
I'm so afraid
To be here grieving
For someone who left
Without even loving
I better off leaving
I am a passenger
on another journey
Simply lost but still breathing

How far have i come?
Walk a mile just to walk too far
How much should I take of this?
An immortal kiss from feeling anything.

I wanted just to say
I'll live to smile again
Wandered out of view
only to pass by you
Withering like a flower
Once bright with love and colour.

*

Harlequinade

I know this has all been staged,
I am just another actor in one of your pantomimes,
You use props as obstacles,
In order to prolong your spectacle,
So what role am I actually playing?
Well let me guess,
I am performing several soul drained characters,

There is the one who takes himself apart,
And still can't work out why he feels so much hurt,
The one who longs to be released from all the pain,
Even to the point he is wiling to spoil himself,
Lets not forget the one who climbs in and outside of himself,
Unable to live in the vicinity of his own nightmares,

How about letting me rewrite this piece,
I'll perform just one act,
And play a hundred roles,
Ninety nine if them will be the rotting corpses,
And the one left will use them as his many emotions,

Now I bet that freaks you out,
The fact that I have have found a way to separate myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment