Wednesday 16 September 2009

Marillion: A discovery and a salvation Part 2

Following on from my account of Marillion and their vast stimulation in my life, I am finding that while I am typing this and listening to their music, I am becoming increasingly dependent on feeling down. This I must inform you are not in reference to the music but to the notion. I love this band with a passion, but along the way I have also loved people who have somehow managed to share part of the magic of Marillion. With this in mind I have not been able to listen to Kayleigh for such a length of time. I therefore feel concrete with my addiction. They are able to move me relentless of happiness or blues.

Every now and then Marillion invade my senses and I become virtually emotional to their touch. This however does not really conclude my journey with the fab 5. Now in a state of forlorn exposure I am inclined to focus myself hardier on their music. This really is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment