Monday 11 May 2015

The ghost of him, the ghost of me

I haven't written anything here for nearly 5 years which I can promise you is not only overdue, but is wrecking me from inside. I am only writing on this blog Because I don't believe there is actually anyone out there who will listen.... Or take the time to fully appreciate what my mind has conjured up.

On the 17th of March a dear friend died....he took his own life. We lost contact about a year and a half ago. The reason I stopped using this blog in 2010 is because he listened to me, he allowed me to be myself. But unknown to me he needed listening to as well but never showed any of those signs.

I trial myself with guilt
To hide face in the rafters
And knot myself into the past
Hang this head.....

I may have to frequent this page... I have so much to dispel and.....

....and still I am left pondering



No comments:

Post a Comment